At Advance Auto Glass, we want to assure you that we are doing everything we can to ensure that our customers and associates remain safe and healthy during the COVID-19 outbreak. We are closely following guidelines released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) to prevent the spread of the virus, while continuing to serve our Colorado communities.
During the outbreak, we’ve taken the following steps to ensure everyone’s safety:
- Increased frequency of cleaning and sanitizing our technicians’ vehicles, shop and office.
- Access to sanitizing products wherever possible.
- Technicians are greeting customers from a safe distance to abide by social distancing standards set by officials.
- As always, we encourage our associates to wash their hands frequently, while refrain from touching their faces and to stay home if they aren’t feeling well.
- Any associates who have traveled to areas of severe outbreak in and out of the United States, we are asking them to self-quarantine for 14 days, as recommended by the CDC.
During the outbreak, we are continuing to provide for the needs of our local Colorado communities. As a local owned and operated company, we take pride in doing everything we can to serve our customers while providing a valuable service. Take advantage of our Mobile Windshield Replacement Services. Call 720-725-7500 for a free, instant quote today, or if you have any other questions.